Sunday 8 September 2013

Ruth-Anne and Wes

I know...I know...it's been a while since I've posted some photos. Since I've been back home, my weekends have been filled with capturing some very special moments. Yes been busy, and I consider it a blessing that I've been entrusted with the task of capturing memories for so many persons. Thank you all for the opportunity, the support, and the encouragement!

Now this couple... I met them through a couple who have already been featured on this blog (click here). A beautiful couple with an interesting lovely story, that see them now starting a new chapter. Though rain threatened the outdoor affair (which I might add, had no contingency plan), it only made the atmosphere cool, leaving behind a rainbow backdrop ideal for the love that was being celebrated.
Ok...ok... I'll stop now....

Now the photos...



 


 
 







 
 






 








 







 

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to blue so I'm loving the bold choice!!! Nice pics MG!!

    ReplyDelete