Monday 2 June 2014

#JKRich2014 #DemLegal

So it's Labour Day, Friday, May 23. There have been many prayers going up that the torrential showers - that have been blessing this parched land every afternoon for the past two weeks - would at least for today, give us some relief. Why? An event that friends have been waiting for; parents praying for; and others anticipating was to take place at the beautiful Historical Entrance of the Hope Gardens. A beauty amplified by the creative and visual genius of the team at Petals and Promises. The lush green of the gardens (thank you torrential showers lol) was complemented by lovely blue and gold accents and all white furniture. Lovely words of scripture blessed each row of the open-air chapel and tall trees along the driveway guarded all in attendance from the rays of the sun and the occasional drizzle (had to have some blessings, come on now!). It was a happy day, a joyous day, a day where the presence of God and His love was evident.
Now I wasn't the photographer for the day, I was one of the musicians. So my main contribution was to the praise and worship of our most deserving God and the entertainment of the guests in attendance (which went pretty well, if I do say so myself lol). But there was no way that I was going to be at an occasion like this, with two amazing people like Richie and JK, and not take my camera along. So I didn't capture it all, but I think a bit of what I captured was worth sharing.
So.... enough of my rambling and on to the photos of the lovely couple, Richie and JK...



 

















































7 comments:

  1. For somene who didnt capture everything u sure did a good job. Hopefully u don't show up the real photographer ... too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got a pretty awesome photographer who was free to roam. I'm sure the shots will be great.
      It's nice to have support like you though ZB. Love you for that.

      Delete
  2. Yay Marcus! And the couple! =D

    ReplyDelete