Sunday 8 July 2012

Congrats Sis!!!

I always feel this great sense of joy and happiness when people I know and love find happiness with a partner. On this occasion, however I'm bursting at the seams (glad bag buss). My sister's married!!! *Happy Dance*. A small, simple, but beautiful affair, showed me that regardless of the setting, the love and happiness of a couple, truly in love will fill any room and make it amazing.

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Beck!

Love you Sis aka Shuzie!





























4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that I could smile any brighter after seeing the Facebook pics, but I am! I love the additional family shots that you included here...even though you're not in any =P

    The photos before the ceremony are very good too...I like the sense of anticipation that they capture...especially the radiant smiles of the soon to be Mr & Mrs Beck :-)

    Really happy for Fania as she continues to experience God's blessings in this new chapter of her life.

    Oh, yeah...LOVE the shots with the rings and the pumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahm....so yuh not in any of the pictures Marcus??
    Cause since you are the photographer - family photo miss you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alison!
    As for the family shots it happens when you're the photographer and nobody wants to hold your camera, because they can't afford it...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate to not wanting to hold the expensive camera :-) Maybe I'll get over it soon...

      Delete