Saturday 3 November 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

With office hours now being regular hours, it's been hard to get out and just shoot pictures. Also, I had a very hectic  October with work and church, which did not leave much time for photography. So I made it a priority for the first week of November to go out and take some pictures. So at sunrise and sunset I set out to take a few shots. Let me know what you think, and look out for more.

Oh! Big ups to ma fren JK who was great company and a great model for a few of the shots ;-) lol

Oh! and my trusty G6 great people carrier and a nice subject lol!





















1 comment:

  1. You did a good job of capturing a variety of light intensities in your photos. The pics of the night sky are especially captivating (some divine intervention there?) And JK definitely adds an element of beauty to the night shots. (You seem to have a knack for choosing good models)

    ReplyDelete