Wednesday 2 January 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I know... I know... It's been a while since this blog has seen any activity. The December period was quite hectic. The 9-5/4-12/12-8 kept me quite busy lol. However, the camera kept me busy as well (yay!).

Before the posting onslaught starts (lol) I want to take the time out to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
I hope the Christmas was a time filled love, blessings, and reflection on the greatest gift of all the gift of the One who put the CHRIST in Christmas. I pray we hold on to this gift as we seek to move forward into 2013 as better mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends, lovers, workers, dreamers, people.

Much love,

Marcus Golding


PS so the pics are kinda behind time (a bit christmassy) but this is a photo blog right? lol
Have a few!






No comments:

Post a Comment